Search Terms: Stroke, Transient Ischemic Attack, Epidemiology, Incidence, Mortality, Population based.
Program for the epidemiological evaluation of stroke in Tandil, Argentina (PREVISTA) study: rationale and design
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 591–597, October 2013
How to Cite
Sposato, L. A., Coppola, M. L., Altamirano, J., Borrego Guerrero, B., Casanova, J., De Martino, M., Díaz, A., Feigin, V. L., Funaro, F., Gradillone, M. E., Lewin, M. L., Lopes, R. D., López, D. H., Louge, M., Maccarone, P., Martens, C., Miguel, M., Rabinstein, A., Morasso, H., Riccio, P. M., Saposnik, G., Silva, D., Suasnabar, R., Truelsen, T., Uzcudun, A., Viviani, C. A. and Bahit, M. C. (2013), Program for the epidemiological evaluation of stroke in Tandil, Argentina (PREVISTA) study: rationale and design. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 591–597. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12171
Conflict of interest: Dr Gustavo Saposnik is supported by the Distinguished Clinician Scientist Award from Heart and stroke Foundation of Canada. None of the remaining authors have conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.