Contributors: Z. S. and M. L. designed the study. Z. S., X. Z., Z. C., and M. L. participated in the data collection and extraction. Z. S. did the statistical analysis with guidance from Z. C. and M. L. Z. S. wrote the first draft of the report, and M. L. and D. S. L. did the major revision. All other authors commented on the draft and approved the final version. We thank Dr. Yihong Zhu for the help with the statistical analysis.
Elevated thyroid autoantibodies and intracranial stenosis in stroke at an early age
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 735–740, August 2014
How to Cite
Shi, Z., Zhang, X., Chen, Z., Liebeskind, D. S. and Lou, M. (2014), Elevated thyroid autoantibodies and intracranial stenosis in stroke at an early age. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 735–740. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12177
Competing interests: None declared.
Funding: Dr. Lou is supported by grants from Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China [grant number LR12H09001]; the National Natural Science Foundation of China [grant number 81171095]; and the Health Bureau of Zhejiang Province [grant number WKJ2010-2-010].
Ethics approval: Institutional Review Board, The 2nd Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, School of Medicine, Hangzhou, China.
Provenance and peer review: Not commissioned; externally peer reviewed.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: LR12H09001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81171095
- Health Bureau of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: WKJ2010-2-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!