Members of VISTA-Acute steering Committee†: K.R. Lees (Chair), A. Alexandrov, P.W. Bath, E. Bluhmki, L. Claesson, J. Curram, S.M Davis, G. Donnan, H. C. Diener, M. Fisher, B. Gregson, J. Grotta, W. Hacke, M.G. Hennerici, M. Hommel, M. Kaste, P. Lyden, J. Marler, K. Muir, R. Sacco, A. Shuaib, P. Teal, N.G. Wahlgren, S. Warach, and C. Weimar.
Interdependence of stroke outcome scales: reliable estimates from the Virtual International Stroke Trials Archive (VISTA)
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 328–332, April 2014
How to Cite
Goldie, F. C., Fulton, R. L., Frank, B., Lees, K. R. and VISTA Collaboration (2014), Interdependence of stroke outcome scales: reliable estimates from the Virtual International Stroke Trials Archive (VISTA). International Journal of Stroke, 9: 328–332. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12178
Conflict of interest:
- Fraser C Goldie: Nil to disclose
- Rachael L Fulton: Nil to disclose
- Benedikt Frank: Honoraria for clinical trial participation (Sanofi-Aventis)
- Kennedy R Lees: Chairs the DMCs for DIAS-3, −4, -J trials or Lundbeck; the DMC for Grifols; the DMC for NEST-3 (PhotoThera), the DMC for ATTEST (University of Glasgow), chaired the DMC for ICTUS (Ferrer); and is Associate Editor for Stroke (AHA).
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.