For FAST INdICATE Investigators (alphabetical order): E Chandler, K Collins, L Gilbert, S Glover, R. H. Greenwood, E Hall, C Havis, B Jarvest, J Kolanski, C Laxton, S Luxmore-Brown, P Malcolm, E McColl, K Miller, H Morgan, J Newton, P Myint, J Pearson, J Smith, C Sutton, I Watmough, K Young.
FAST INdiCATE Trial protocol. Clinical efficacy of functional strength training for upper limb motor recovery early after stroke: Neural correlates and prognostic indicators
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of World Stroke Organization.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 240–245, February 2014
How to Cite
Pomeroy, V. M., Ward, N. S., Johansen-Berg, H., van Vliet, P., Burridge, J., Hunter, S. M., Lemon, R. N., Rothwell, J., Weir, C. J., Wing, A., Walker, A. A., Kennedy, N., Barton, G., Greenwood, R. J. and McConnachie, A. (2014), FAST INdiCATE Trial protocol. Clinical efficacy of functional strength training for upper limb motor recovery early after stroke: Neural correlates and prognostic indicators. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 240–245. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12179
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation programme. Grant Number: 10/60/30
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- 14Measurement in Neurological Rehabilitation. Oxford, Oxford University Press, 1996:119–173..
- 26Causal mediation analysis for randomized trials. Heath Serv Outcomes Res Methodo 2008; 8:57–76.et al.