Conflict of interest:
In-hospital cardiac complications after intracerebral hemorrhage
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 741–746, August 2014
How to Cite
Putaala, J., Lehto, M., Meretoja, A., Silvennoinen, K., Curtze, S., Kääriäinen, J., Koivunen, R.-J., Kaste, M., Tatlisumak, T. and Strbian, D. (2014), In-hospital cardiac complications after intracerebral hemorrhage. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 741–746. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12180
JP: Travel expenses and honoraria from Boehringer-Ingelheim, Genzyme, and Orion Pharma (all modest).
ML: Travel expenses from Bayer, Pfizer, MSD, Sanofi-Aventis; consultant to Boehringer-Ingelheim, Bayer, Pfizer, MSD, Sanofi-Aventis; and research contracts with Boehringer-Ingelheim and Sanofi-Aventis.
AM: Compensation for consultancy with Boehringer-Ingelheim.
KS: None declared.
JK: None declared.
R-JK: None declared.
MK: Honoraria and travel expenses for participating on the Steering Committee meetings of the PERFORM, CEPO, MCI-184-E04, and DIAS-4 trials, and for serving as a consultant for Boehringer-Ingelheim, Servier, Mitsubishi Pharma Europe Ltd, Siemens AG, Merck, and H. Lundbeck A/S (all modest).
TT: Scientific advisory boards for Boehringer-Ingelheim and Mitsubishi Pharma; consultant to Boehringer Ingelheim, PhotoThera, BrainsGate, Schering Plough, H. Lundbeck A/S, Sanofi-Aventis, and Concentric Medical (all modest); and research contracts with Boehringer Ingelheim, PhotoThera, BrainsGate, Schering Plough, H. Lundbeck A/S, Sanofi-Aventis, Concentric Medical, Mitsubishi Pharma (all significant).
DS: None declared.
Funding: This study was supported by the Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Funds (EVO). Additional support was received from the Sigrid Jusélius Foundation (AM, TT), and the Academy of Finland (TT).
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2013
- Helsinki University Central Hospital Research Funds (EVO)
- Sigrid Jusélius Foundation
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.