Conflict of interest: None declared.
Prevention of poststroke cognitive decline: ASPIS – a multicenter, randomized, observer-blind, parallel group clinical trial to evaluate multiple lifestyle interventions – study design and baseline characteristics
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 627–635, June 2015
How to Cite
Brainin, M., Matz, K., Nemec, M., Teuschl, Y., Dachenhausen, A., Asenbaum-Nan, S., Bancher, C., Kepplinger, B., Oberndorfer, S., Pinter, M., Schnider, P., Tuomilehto, J. and for the ASPIS Study Group (2015), Prevention of poststroke cognitive decline: ASPIS – a multicenter, randomized, observer-blind, parallel group clinical trial to evaluate multiple lifestyle interventions – study design and baseline characteristics. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 627–635. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12188
Identification number at clinicaltrials.gov: NCT01109836.
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.