STroke imAging pRevention and treatment (START): A longitudinal stroke cohort study: Clinical trials protocol
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 636–644, June 2015
How to Cite
Carey, L. M., Crewther, S., Salvado, O., Lindén, T., Connelly, A., Wilson, W., Howells, D. W., Churilov, L., Ma, H., Tse, T., Rose, S., Palmer, S., Bougeat, P., Campbell, B. C. V., Christensen, S., Macaulay, S. L., Favaloro, J., O' Collins, V., McBride, S., Bates, S., Cowley, E., Dewey, H., Wijeratne, T., Gerraty, R., Phan, T. G., Yan, B., Parsons, M. W., Bladin, C., Barber, P. A., Read, S., Wong, A., Lee, A., Kleinig, T., Hankey, G. J., Blacker, D., Markus, R., Leyden, J., Krause, M., Grimley, R., Mahant, N., Jannes, J., Sturm, J., Davis, S. M., Donnan, G. A. and the START Research Team (2015), STroke imAging pRevention and treatment (START): A longitudinal stroke cohort study: Clinical trials protocol. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 636–644. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12190
Conflicts of interest: None
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
- Operational Infrastructure Support Grant
- Australian Research Council Future Fellowship. Grant Number: FT0992299
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.