Conflict of interest: None declared.
Complications following incident stroke resulting in readmissions: an analysis of data from three Scottish health surveys
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 911–917, August 2015
How to Cite
Ponomarev, D., Miller, C., Govan, L., Haig, C., Wu, O. and Langhorne, P. (2015), Complications following incident stroke resulting in readmissions: an analysis of data from three Scottish health surveys. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 911–917. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12191
Funding: Dmitry Ponomarev was supported by a scholarship provided by the College of Science and Engineering, University of Glasgow, for Master of Science in Biostatistics degree.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- College of Science and Engineering
- University of Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!