Conflicts of interests: None declared.
Management of fever, hyperglycemia, and swallowing dysfunction following hospital admission for acute stroke in New South Wales, Australia
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 23–31, January 2014
How to Cite
Drury, P., Levi, C., McInnes, E., Hardy, J., Ward, J., Grimshaw, J. M., D' Este, C., Dale, S., McElduff, P., Cheung, N. W., Quinn, C., Griffiths, R., Evans, M., Cadilhac, D. and Middleton, S. (2014), Management of fever, hyperglycemia, and swallowing dysfunction following hospital admission for acute stroke in New South Wales, Australia. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 23–31. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12194
Trial Registration: Australia New Zealand Clinical Trial Registry (ANZCTR) No: ACTRN12608000563369.
For the protocols and information about the intervention, see http://www.acu.edu.au/qasc
Conflict of interest: None declared.
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 353803
- Australian Diabetes Society (ADS)
- College Consortium Fund of the College of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!