Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Bridges self-management program for people with stroke in the community: A feasibility randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 697–704, July 2015
How to Cite
McKenna, S., Jones, F., Glenfield, P. and Lennon, S. (2015), Bridges self-management program for people with stroke in the community: A feasibility randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 697–704. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12195
Bridges is to be used only for the purpose of stroke self-management. All intellectual property rights in Bridges stroke self-management are owned by St George's University of London and Kingston University, and shall not be used without their prior written consent.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Department of Employment and Learning
- Northern Ireland Chest, Heart and Stroke
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.