Conflict of interest: There was no conflict of interest regarding this study.
Current status of acute stroke management in Korea: a report on a multicenter, comprehensive acute stroke registry
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 514–518, June 2014
How to Cite
Kim, B. J., Han, M.-K., Park, T. H., Park, S.-S., Lee, K. B., Lee, B.-C., Yu, K.-H., Cha, J. K., Kim, D.-H., Lee, J., Lee, S. J., Ko, Y., Park, J.-M., Kang, K., Cho, Y.-J., Hong, K.-S., Cho, K.-H., Kim, J.-T., Kim, D.-E., Lee, J., Lee, J. S., Jang, M. S., Broderick, J. P., Yoon, B.-W., Bae, H.-J. and CRCS-5 investigators (2014), Current status of acute stroke management in Korea: a report on a multicenter, comprehensive acute stroke registry. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 514–518. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12199
Funding: This study was supported by a grant from the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea (HI10C2020). This study was supported by a research grant from Korean government.
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: HI10C2020
- Korean government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.