Conflict of interest: There was no conflict of interest regarding this study.
Current status of acute stroke management in Korea: a report on a multicenter, comprehensive acute stroke registry
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 514–518, June 2014
How to Cite
Kim, B. J., Han, M.-K., Park, T. H., Park, S.-S., Lee, K. B., Lee, B.-C., Yu, K.-H., Cha, J. K., Kim, D.-H., Lee, J., Lee, S. J., Ko, Y., Park, J.-M., Kang, K., Cho, Y.-J., Hong, K.-S., Cho, K.-H., Kim, J.-T., Kim, D.-E., Lee, J., Lee, J. S., Jang, M. S., Broderick, J. P., Yoon, B.-W., Bae, H.-J. and CRCS-5 investigators (2014), Current status of acute stroke management in Korea: a report on a multicenter, comprehensive acute stroke registry. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 514–518. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12199
Funding: This study was supported by a grant from the Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea (HI10C2020). This study was supported by a research grant from Korean government.
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: HI10C2020
- Korean government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.