Conflict of interest: None declared.
Validation of a TIA recognition tool in primary and secondary care: implications for generalizability
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 692–696, July 2015
How to Cite
Lasserson, D. S., Mant, D., Hobbs, F. D. R. and Rothwell, P. M. (2015), Validation of a TIA recognition tool in primary and secondary care: implications for generalizability. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 692–696. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12201
Funding: The research was supported by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Oxford Biomedical Research Centre Programme. The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily those of the NHS, the NIHR or the Department of Health.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Oxford Biomedical Research Centre Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.