Subjects codes:  Acute Cerebral Infarction,  Computerized tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging,  Thrombolysis.
Reperfusion after 4·5 hours reduces infarct growth and improves clinical outcomes
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 266–269, April 2014
How to Cite
Picanço, M. R., Christensen, S., Campbell, B. C. V., Churilov, L., Parsons, M. W., Desmond, P. M., Barber, P. A., Levi, C. R., Bladin, C. F., Donnan, G. A., Davis, S. M. and EPITHET Investigators (2014), Reperfusion after 4·5 hours reduces infarct growth and improves clinical outcomes. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 266–269. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12209
Conflict of interest:
M. R. P., S. C., B. C. V. C., and L. C. have no disclosures.
C. R. L., M. W. P., and C. F. B. have accepted honoraria or consultancy and travel grants from Boehinger-Ingelheim and Sanofi-Aventis.
G. A. D. is a member of Boehinger-Ingelheim, PAION, Servier, and Sanofi-Aventis advisory boards.
S. M. D. is a member of Servier, Novo Nordisk, and Sanofi-Aventis advisory boards.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!