Conflict of interest: The authors declare no potential conflict of interest.
Diagnostic and prognostic value of multimodal MRI in transient ischemic attack
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 895–901, October 2014
How to Cite
Nah, H.-W., Kwon, S. U., Kang, D.-W., Lee, D.-H. and Kim, J. S. (2014), Diagnostic and prognostic value of multimodal MRI in transient ischemic attack. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 895–901. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12212
Funding: This study was supported by a grant from the Brain Research Centre of the 21st Century Frontier Research Program funded by Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea (M103KV010010 06 K2201 01010).
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea. Grant Number: M103KV010010 06 K2201 01010