Conflict of interest: None declared.
Plasma free fatty acids and risk of stroke in the Cardiovascular Health Study
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 917–920, October 2014
How to Cite
Khawaja, O., Maziarz, M., Biggs, M. L., Longstreth, W. T., Ix, J. H., Kizer, J. R., Zieman, S., Tracy, R. P., Mozaffarian, D., Mukamal, K. J., Siscovick, D. S. and Djoussé, L. (2014), Plasma free fatty acids and risk of stroke in the Cardiovascular Health Study. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 917–920. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12216
Funding: This work was supported by grant R01HL094555 from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). The CHS was supported by contracts HHSN268201200036C, HHSN268200800007C, N01 HC55222, N01HC85079, N01HC85080, N01HC85081, N01HC85082, N01HC85083, N01HC85086, and grant HL080295 from the NHLBI, with additional contribution from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Additional support was provided by AG023629 from the National Institute on Aging (NIA). A full list of principal CHS investigators and institutions can be found at CHS-NHLBI.org.
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Number: R01HL094555
- NHLBI. Grant Numbers: HHSN268201200036C, HHSN268200800007C, N01 HC55222, N01HC85079, N01HC85080, N01HC85081, N01HC85082, N01HC85083, N01HC85086, HL080295
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Number: AG023629
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!