Conflict of interests: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor does not promote neurogenesis after experimental intracerebral haemorrhage
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 783–788, August 2014
How to Cite
Kallmünzer, B., Tauchi, M., Schlachetzki, J. C., Machold, K., Schmidt, A., Winkler, J., Schwab, S. and Kollmar, R. (2014), Granulocyte colony-stimulating factor does not promote neurogenesis after experimental intracerebral haemorrhage. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 783–788. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12217
Funding: This study was supported by the ELAN-Fonds of the Medical Faculty, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
- ELAN-Fonds of the Medical Faculty, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!