Subject Codes: Cerebrovascular disease/stroke
Targeted temperature management after intracerebral hemorrhage (TTM-ICH): methodology of a prospective randomized clinical trial
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 646–651, July 2014
How to Cite
Rincon, F., Friedman, D. P., Bell, R., Mayer, S. A. and Bray, P. F. (2014), Targeted temperature management after intracerebral hemorrhage (TTM-ICH): methodology of a prospective randomized clinical trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 646–651. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12220
Received: 14 July 2013; Accepted: 13 September 2013
Funding: This clinical trial is funded by the American Heart Association through a Clinical Research Program Grant to Fred Rincon, MD (12CRP12050342) and sponsored by Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Enrollment begun January 1st 2013. The proposed study duration is two years.
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 12CRP12050342
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!