Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Processes of early stroke care and hospital costs
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 777–782, August 2014
How to Cite
Svendsen, M. L., Ehlers, L. H., Hundborg, H. H., Ingeman, A. and Johnsen, S. P. (2014), Processes of early stroke care and hospital costs. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 777–782. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12221
Funding: The study was funded by the Research Foundation of Health Science in The Central Denmark Region.
The study was presented at the 8th World Stroke Congress in Brazil, 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Research Foundation of Health Science in The Central Denmark Region
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.