Funding: Dr Lo was supported by the Research Institute of the Nationwide Children's Hospital. Dr Yeates is supported by the NIH although no NIH funds were expended in this study. Dr Anderson is supported by the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. The remaining authors have no financial disclosures and declare no conflicts of interest.
Social competence following neonatal and childhood stroke
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1037–1044, December 2014
How to Cite
Lo, W., Gordon, A., Hajek, C., Gomes, A., Greenham, M., Perkins, E., Zumberge, N., Anderson, V., Yeates, K. O. and Mackay, M. T. (2014), Social competence following neonatal and childhood stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 1037–1044. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12222
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- RINCH. Grant Number: 231308
- Victorian Government Operational Infrastructure Scheme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.