Conflict of interest: GN was supported with scholarships from the European Stroke Organization and the Hellenic Society of Atherosclerosis. VP was supported with scholarships from the European Stroke Organization and the Hellenic Society of Atherosclerosis. AB and KM have no disclosures. PM has received speaker honoraria from Bayer and Boehringer Ingelheim and honoraria from scientific advisory boards for Bayer, Pfizer and Boehringer Ingelheim. He serves on the editorial board of the International Journal of Stroke.
Intravenous insulin treatment in acute stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 489–493, June 2014
How to Cite
Ntaios, G., Papavasileiou, V., Bargiota, A., Makaritsis, K. and Michel, P. (2014), Intravenous insulin treatment in acute stroke: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 489–493. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12225
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.