Conflicts of interest: None declared.
CHADS2 score/CHA2DS2-VASc score and major artery occlusion in cardioembolic stroke patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 576–579, July 2014
How to Cite
Deguchi, I., Hayashi, T., Ohe, Y., Kato, Y., Fukuoka, T., Maruyama, H., Horiuchi, Y., Sano, H., Nagamine, Y. and Tanahashi, N. (2014), CHADS2 score/CHA2DS2-VASc score and major artery occlusion in cardioembolic stroke patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 576–579. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12227
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.