These authors contributed equally to this work and share first authorship.
Tissue kallikrein preventing the restenosis after stenting of symptomatic MCA atherosclerotic stenosis (KPRASS)
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 533–535, June 2014
How to Cite
Lan, W., Yang, F., Liu, L., Yin, Q., Li, M., Li, Z., Sang, H., Xu, G., Ma, M., Zhang, Z., Liu, Z., Liu, X. and Zhang, R. (2014), Tissue kallikrein preventing the restenosis after stenting of symptomatic MCA atherosclerotic stenosis (KPRASS). International Journal of Stroke, 9: 533–535. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12229
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81201078, 81100870, 81070923
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.