Conflict of interest: None declared.
Statistical analysis plan for the ‘Efficacy of Nitric Oxide in Stroke’ (ENOS) trial
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of World Stroke Organization.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 372–374, April 2014
How to Cite
Bath, P. M. W., Houlton, A., Woodhouse, L., Sprigg, N., Wardlaw, J., Pocock, S. and ENOS Trialists (2014), Statistical analysis plan for the ‘Efficacy of Nitric Oxide in Stroke’ (ENOS) trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 372–374. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12235
Trial registration: ISRCTN99414122
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2013
- 8Systematic review of nitric oxide donors and L-arginine in experimental stroke: effects on infarct size and cerebral blood flow. CerebrovascDis 2003; 16:S3–66 (abstract)., , , .
- 11The effects of transdermal glyceryl trinitrate, a nitric oxide donor on blood pressure, cerebral and cardiac haemodynamics and plasma nitric oxide levels in acute stroke. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis 2003; 13:143–151., , , , , .
- 14Determining the Feasibility of Ambulance-Based Randomised Controlled Trials in Patients with Ultra-Acute Stroke: study Protocol for the ‘Rapid Intervention with GTN in Hypertensive Stroke Trial’ (RIGHT, ISRCTN66434824). Stroke Res Treat 2012; 2012:385753. doi: 10.1155/2012/385753, , et al.
- 15The ENOS Trial Investigators. Glyceryl trinitrate vs. control, and continuing vs. stopping temporarily prior antihypertensive therapy, in acute stroke: rationale and design of the Efficacy of Nitric Oxide in Stroke (ENOS) trial (ISRCTN99414122). Int J Stroke 2006; 1:245–249.
- 19The efficacy of nitric oxide in stroke (ENOS) Trial – where do we stand in Romania? Rom J Neurol 2012; XI:68–74., , et al.