Conflict of interest: None declared.
Prehospital factors determining regional variation in thrombolytic therapy in acute ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2014
Volume 9, Issue Supplement A100, pages 31–35, October 2014
How to Cite
Lahr, M. M. H., Vroomen, P. C. A. J., Luijckx, G.-J., van der Zee, D.-J., de Vos, R. and Buskens, E. (2014), Prehospital factors determining regional variation in thrombolytic therapy in acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 31–35. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12236
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw). Grant Number: 80-82800-98-104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.