Conflict of interest: None declared.
Differences in lipid profiles in two Hispanic ischemic stroke populations
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 394–399, June 2014
How to Cite
Arauz, A., Romano, J. G., Ruiz-Franco, A., Shang, T., Dong, C., Rundek, T., Koch, S., Hernández-Curiel, B., Pacheco, J., Rojas, P., Ruiz-Navarro, F., Katsnelson, M. and Sacco, R. L. (2014), Differences in lipid profiles in two Hispanic ischemic stroke populations. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 394–399. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12239
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.