Conflict of interest: None declared.
Global stroke statistics
Estimating the annual number of strokes and the issue of imperfect data: an example from Australia
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: Global Stroke Statistics Edition
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 19–22, January 2014
How to Cite
Cadilhac, D. A., Vos, T. and Thrift, A. G. (2014), Estimating the annual number of strokes and the issue of imperfect data: an example from Australia. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 19–22. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12246
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- 3Deloitte Access Economics. The Economic Impact of Stroke in Australia. Sydney, Deloitte Access Economics, 2013:13 March. Report No.
- 4How We Manage Stroke in Australia. AIHW cat no CVD 31. AIHW, editor. Canberra, Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2006..
- 8The Burden of Disease and Injury in Australia 2003. PHE 82. Canberra, Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 2007., , , , , .
- 9Australian Bureau of Statistics. Australian Population Projections Series B 2002–2101. Canberra, Australian Bureau of Statistics, 2005.