Conflict of interest: Neither of the authors have any conflict of interest to disclose. We confirm that we have read the journal's position on issues involved in ethical publication and affirm that this report is consistent with those guidelines.
Letter to the editor
Are caregivers the next to suffer stroke?
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, page E11, April 2014
How to Cite
Nozoe, K. T., Kim, L. J., Moreira, G. A., Coelho, F. M., Boin, A. C., Polesel, D. N., Tufik, S. and Andersen, M. L. (2014), Are caregivers the next to suffer stroke?. International Journal of Stroke, 9: E11. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12250
Funding: Our studies are supported by grants from Associação Fundo de Incentivo à Pesquisa (AFIP) and São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP) (grant #2013/14420-1 to L. J. K., grant #2012/08587-8 to K. T. N., and grant #2013/14945-7 to D. N. P.). S.T. and M. L. A. received CNPq fellowships.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2014
- Associação Fundo de Incentivo à Pesquisa (AFIP)
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP). Grant Numbers: 2013/14420-1, 2012/08587-8, 2013/14945-7
- 2Epidemiology and risk factors of cerebral ischemia and ischemic heart diseases: similarities and differences. Curr Cardiol Rev 2010; 6:138–149., .