Conflict of interest: None declared.
Effectiveness and safety of antiplatelet in stroke patients with end-stage renal disease undergoing dialysis
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 580–590, July 2014
How to Cite
Chen, C.-Y., Lee, K.-T., Lee, C. T.-C., Lai, W.-T. and Huang, Y.-B. (2014), Effectiveness and safety of antiplatelet in stroke patients with end-stage renal disease undergoing dialysis. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 580–590. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12254
Funding: This work was supported by the National Science Council (grant number NSC100–2320-B-037-017)
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2013
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC100–2320-B-037-017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!