Conflict of interest: None declared.
Statin treatment in patients with acute ischemic stroke
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 597–601, July 2014
How to Cite
Al-Khaled, M., Matthis, C. and Eggers, J. (2014), Statin treatment in patients with acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 597–601. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12256
Funding: The study (QugSS2) was funded by the Bundesministerium für Gesundheit und Soziale Sicherung (BMGS-AZ 217-43794-6/7).
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Bundesministerium für Gesundheit und Soziale Sicherung. Grant Number: BMGS-AZ 217-43794-6/7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.