Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Financial management of a large multisite randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 811–813, August 2014
How to Cite
Sheffet, A. J., Flaxman, L., Tom, M., Hughes, S. E., Longbottom, M. E., Howard, V. J., Marler, J. R., Brott, T. G. and CREST Investigators (2014), Financial management of a large multisite randomized clinical trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 811–813. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12259
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00004732
Funding: The study was funded by the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke of the National Institutes of Health (NS038384) with supplemental funding provided by Abbott Vascular (formerly Guidant).
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS038384
- Abbott Vascular
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.