Conflict of interest: None declared.
Three-dimensional analysis of the left atrial appendage for detecting paroxysmal atrial fibrillation in acute ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1045–1051, December 2014
How to Cite
Tanaka, K., Koga, M., Sato, K., Suzuki, R., Minematsu, K. and Toyoda, K. (2014), Three-dimensional analysis of the left atrial appendage for detecting paroxysmal atrial fibrillation in acute ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 1045–1051. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12268
Funding: This study was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS KAKENHI grant number 24591084).
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 24591084
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.