PRoFESS Publications Committee: H.-C. Diener (chair), P. Bath, G.A. Donnan, D. Cotton, C. Estol, L. Hilbrich, M. Humphreys, S. Ôunpuu, R. Roberts, P. Teal, D. Toni, R. Sacco, S. Yusuf.
Differences in ischemic and hemorrhagic recurrence rates among race-ethnic groups in the PRoFESS secondary stroke prevention trial
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2014
Volume 9, Issue Supplement A100, pages 43–47, October 2014
How to Cite
Estol, C. J., Bath, P. M. W., Gorelick, P. B., Cotton, D., Martin, R. H. and PRoFESS Publications Committee and PRoFESS Investigators (2014), Differences in ischemic and hemorrhagic recurrence rates among race-ethnic groups in the PRoFESS secondary stroke prevention trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 43–47. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12269
Conflict of interest: Dr. Conrado J. Estol and Ms. Renee Hebert Martin have nothing to disclose. Dr. Philip M. W. Bath received consulting fees from Boehringer Ingelheim. Dr. Philip B. Gorelick received consulting fees from AstraZenica/Quintiles, Bayer, Janssen, Takeda, Roche/Parexel, Shire, Brainsgate, and D-Pharm, and lecture fees from Boehringer Ingelheim. Mr. Daniel Cotton is an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim.
The authors meet criteria for authorship as recommended by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors and were fully responsible for all content and editorial decisions, and were involved at all stages of manuscript development. The authors received no compensation related to the development of the manuscript. This work was supported by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BIPI). BIPI was given the opportunity to check the data used in the manuscript for factual accuracy only.
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2013
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BIPI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.