These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
Race-ethnicity and cerebral small vessel disease – Comparison between Chinese and White populations
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Mok, V., Srikanth, V., Xiong, Y., Phan, T. G., Moran, C., Chu, S., Zhao, Q., Chu, W. W. C., Wong, A., Hong, Z., Liu, X., Wong, L. K. S. and Ding, D. (2014), Race-ethnicity and cerebral small vessel disease – Comparison between Chinese and White populations. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12270
Conflict of interest: Velandai Srikanth received NHMRC Grants (403000, 491109) and is funded by an NHMRC/National Heart Foundation Career Development Award (606544). Zhen Hong received grant support from Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (09DZ1950400, 2009–2012) for this study. Vincent Mok, Yunyun Xiong, Thanh G. Phan, Chris Moran, Shuguang Chu, Qianhua Zhao, Winnie W.C. Chu, Adrian Wong, Xinfeng Liu, Lawrence K. S. Wong, and Ding Ding report no disclosure.
Funding: This study is supported by Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (09DZ1950400, 2009–2012) and the National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Grants (403000, 491109).
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2013
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 09DZ1950400
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC) Grants. Grant Numbers: 403000, 491109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.