Conflict of interest: None declared.
The evolution of stroke rehabilitation randomized controlled trials
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 789–792, August 2014
How to Cite
McIntyre, A., Richardson, M., Janzen, S., Hussein, N. and Teasell, R. (2014), The evolution of stroke rehabilitation randomized controlled trials. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 789–792. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12272
Funding: We would like to gratefully acknowledge the Canadian Stroke Network for their support.
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Canadian Stroke Network
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sensorimotor Rehabilitation - At the Crossroads of Basic and Clinical Sciences, 2015,, , ,