Conflict of interest: None declared.
The evolution of stroke rehabilitation randomized controlled trials
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 789–792, August 2014
How to Cite
McIntyre, A., Richardson, M., Janzen, S., Hussein, N. and Teasell, R. (2014), The evolution of stroke rehabilitation randomized controlled trials. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 789–792. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12272
Funding: We would like to gratefully acknowledge the Canadian Stroke Network for their support.
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Canadian Stroke Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!