SPS3 Coordinating Center.
Clinical–MRI correlations in a multiethnic cohort with recent lacunar stroke: the SPS3 trial
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1057–1064, December 2014
How to Cite
Benavente, O. R., Pearce, L. A., Bazan, C., Roldan, A. M., Catanese, L., Bhat Livezey, V. M., Vidal-Pergola, G., McClure, L. A., Hart, R. G. and SPS3 Investigators (2014), Clinical–MRI correlations in a multiethnic cohort with recent lacunar stroke: the SPS3 trial. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 1057–1064. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12282
Funding: SPS3 was supported by a cooperative agreement (U01NS038529) from the US National Institute of Health-National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NIH-NINDS).
‘Clinical Trial Registration’ www.clinicaltrials.gov NCT00059306.
Conflicts of interest: The authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2013
- US National Institute of Health-National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NIH-NINDS). Grant Number: U01NS038529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!