Conflict of interest: None declared.
Acute case-fatality rates of stroke and acute myocardial infarction in a Japanese population: Takashima stroke and AMI registry, 1989–2005
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2014
Volume 9, Issue Supplement A100, pages 69–75, October 2014
How to Cite
Rumana, N., Kita, Y., Turin, T. C., Nakamura, Y., Takashima, N., Ichikawa, M., Sugihara, H., Morita, Y., Hirose, K., Kawakami, K., Okayama, A., Miura, K. and Ueshima, H. (2014), Acute case-fatality rates of stroke and acute myocardial infarction in a Japanese population: Takashima stroke and AMI registry, 1989–2005. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 69–75. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12288
Funding: Grants from The Research on Cardiovascular Disease (3A-1, 6A-5, 7A-2) and The Comprehensive Research on Cardiovascular and Life Style Related Diseases (H18-CVD-Ippan-029) of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, from the Grants-in-Aid Scientific Research (C-213670361, B-17390186, B-20390184, 17015018) of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, and Japan Society of Promotion of Science (P-20.08124) Japan. Nahid Rumana was supported by the fellowship and Research Grants-In-Aid (P-21.09139) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
- Issue online: 29 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: C-213670361, B-17390186, B-20390184, 17015018
- Japan Society of Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: P-20.08124, P-21.09139
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!