Conflict of interest: We did not receive funding for this study. Dr Kraft has received a travel grant from Bayer Healthcare. Professor Neumann-Haefelin has received speaker's honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim and Bayer Healthcare. Professor Kleinschnitz has received personal compensation from Bayer Healthcare, Boehringer Ingelheim, and BMS/Pfizer. Dr Foerch received a research grant from Boehringer Ingelheim for investigating Dabigatran in an experimental TBI model. All other authors have no disclosures.
Prescription frequency and predictors for the use of novel direct oral anticoagulants for secondary stroke prevention in the first year after their marketing in Europe – a multicentric evaluation
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 569–575, July 2014
How to Cite
Luger, S., Hohmann, C., Kraft, P., Halmer, R., Gunreben, I., Neumann-Haefelin, T., Kleinschnitz, C., Walter, S., Haripyan, V., Steinmetz, H., Foerch, C. and Pfeilschifter, W. (2014), Prescription frequency and predictors for the use of novel direct oral anticoagulants for secondary stroke prevention in the first year after their marketing in Europe – a multicentric evaluation. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 569–575. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12289
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!