Conflicts of Interest: None declared.
Trimming the fat in acute ischemic stroke: an assessment of 24-h CT scans in tPA patients
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 37–41, January 2015
How to Cite
George, A. J., Boehme, A. K., Dunn, C. R., Beasley, T., Siegler, J. E., Albright, K. C., El Khoury, R. and Martin-Schild, S. (2015), Trimming the fat in acute ischemic stroke: an assessment of 24-h CT scans in tPA patients. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 37–41. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12293
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2014
- 2National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Guidelines. The Brain Attack Coalition web site. Available at http://www.stroke-site.org/guidelines/tpa_guidelines.html (accessed 20 October 2013).
- 4Lindsay MP, Gubitz G, Bayley M, Phillips S, on behalf of the Canadian Stroke Best Practices and Standards Working Group (eds). Canadian Best Practice Recommendations for Stroke Care, 4th edn. Ottawa, ON, Canadian Stroke Network, 2013.
- 5National Stroke Foundation. Clinical Guidelines for Stroke Management. Melbourne, 2010. ISBN0-978-0-9805933-3-4.
- 20Comprehensive Stroke Center Registry: advantages, limitations, and lessons learned. Med Student Res J 2013; 1:21–29., , et al.