A previous version of this paper was first presented at the EAWOP Small Group Meeting on Selection and Assessment in Europe, June 2011, Athens, Greece.
Reactions to the Fairness of Promotion Methods: Procedural justice and job satisfaction
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Selection and Assessment
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 394–403, December 2012
How to Cite
García-Izquierdo, A. L., Moscoso, S. and Ramos-Villagrasa, P. J. (2012), Reactions to the Fairness of Promotion Methods: Procedural justice and job satisfaction. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 20: 394–403. doi: 10.1111/ijsa.12002
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: PSI2008-03617, PSI2011-27943
- University of Oviedo and Banco Santander. Grant Number: UNOV-09-BECDOC-S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!