Research for this article was made possible by a fellowship granted to the author by The Craig Center for the Study of the Westminster Standards, Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
Trinity, Simplicity and the Status of God's Personal Relations
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Systematic Theology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 79–98, January 2014
How to Cite
Dolezal, J. E. (2014), Trinity, Simplicity and the Status of God's Personal Relations. International Journal of Systematic Theology, 16: 79–98. doi: 10.1111/ijst.12016
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!