Unemployment and economic security for young adults in Finland, Norway and Sweden: From unemployment protection to poverty relief
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2012 International Journal of Social Welfare and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 41–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Lorentzen, T., Angelin, A., Dahl, E., Kauppinen, T., Moisio, P. and Salonen, T. (2014), Unemployment and economic security for young adults in Finland, Norway and Sweden: From unemployment protection to poverty relief. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23: 41–51. doi: 10.1111/ijsw.12006
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Joint Committee for Nordic Research Councils in the Humanities and Social Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!