Social work with middle-class Spanish families: The challenge of the work–family conflict
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2013 International Journal of Social Welfare and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 100–111, January 2014
How to Cite
Segado Sánchez-Cabezudo, S. and López Peláez, A. (2014), Social work with middle-class Spanish families: The challenge of the work–family conflict. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23: 100–111. doi: 10.1111/ijsw.12012
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Savings Bank of Segovia, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!