Results presented in this article were obtained from the project ‘Youth, Unemployment, and Exclusion in Europe: A Multidimensional Approach to Understanding the Conditions and Prospects for Social and Political Integration of Young Unemployed’ (YOUNEX).
New challenges for the welfare state: The emergence of youth unemployment regimes in Europe?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the International Journal of Social Welfare
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 290–299, July 2013
How to Cite
New challenges for the welfare state: the emergence of youth unemployment regimes in Europe?, .
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- European Commission. Grant Number: 216122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!