Challenges of social workers' involvement in the recovery of the 5.12 Wenchuan Earthquake in China
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd and the International Journal of Social Welfare
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 139–149, April 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Fu, Y. and Wong, H. (2014), Challenges of social workers' involvement in the recovery of the 5.12 Wenchuan Earthquake in China. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23: 139–149. doi: 10.1111/ijsw.12029
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- National Social Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 10BSH056
- Hong Kong South China Programme Research Grant
- Chinese University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 6903204
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics grant. Grant Number: 211QN10044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!