Explaining the perceived justice of disaster relief policy: An empirical study based on the 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake in China
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2013 International Journal of Social Welfare and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 150–164, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, H. (2014), Explaining the perceived justice of disaster relief policy: An empirical study based on the 2008 Wenchuan Earthquake in China. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23: 150–164. doi: 10.1111/ijsw.12050
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2013
- China's National Social Science Fund. Grant Number: 08&ZD001
- Key Projects of Philosophy and Social Sciences Research of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 11JZD026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!