Labor force participation among Asian immigrant women: Findings from the 2007 American Community Survey
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2013 International Journal of Social Welfare and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 296–308, July 2014
How to Cite
Lee, S., Zhou, H. and Kim, Y. (2014), Labor force participation among Asian immigrant women: Findings from the 2007 American Community Survey. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23: 296–308. doi: 10.1111/ijsw.12059
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!