Financial crisis and the developmental states: A case study of Hong Kong
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2013 International Journal of Social Welfare and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Social Welfare
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 321–332, July 2014
How to Cite
Fung, K. K. (2014), Financial crisis and the developmental states: A case study of Hong Kong. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23: 321–332. doi: 10.1111/ijsw.12060
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!