Towards standby-ability: Swedish and Danish activation policies in flux
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author(s). International Journal of Social Welfare © 2014 International Journal of Social Welfare and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Social Welfare
Special Issue: Lost in Activation? The Governance of Activation Policies in Europe
Volume 23, Issue Supplement S1, pages S54–S70, October 2014
How to Cite
Bengtsson, M. (2014), Towards standby-ability: Swedish and Danish activation policies in flux. International Journal of Social Welfare, 23: S54–S70. doi: 10.1111/ijsw.12075
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2013
- Swedish Council for Working Life
- EU Seventh Framework Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!